GRILLED BLACK PUDDING
poached egg, hollandaise sauce, crispy bacon
The hotel is being refurbished to a high standard both inside and out. The following gives you a flavour of what awaits you after 26th April:
- The West Wing has been completely renovated and boasts luxury bathrooms, new bedrooms, and two suites - The Veranda Suite and The Rabbie Burns Suite.
- All other bedrooms have undergone refurbishment.
- Poets Parlour has been completely redecorated.
- Reception has been completely redecorated with feature oak floor.
- ‘Dougal’s Diner’ inside Archies Bar - the new restaurant for dog owners boasting beautiful furniture, a menu for owners and a separate menu for dogs, designed and built by master craftsman, Simon Flinn.
- Taymouth Restaurant has been completely redecorated with the addition of the baby grand piano making it the perfect venue for that special occasion. We also have an exciting new menu.
- Boars Head Bar has been redecorated.
- The Lounge has been redecorated.
- Kenmore Luxury Lodges - all the lodges are undergoing redecoration.
- The hotel exterior has been completely painted top to bottom to bring it back to its former glory.
Also, many other unseen tasks have been undertaken such as renewed heating system, boiler, radiators etc. There has also been a complete overhaul of the roof to ensure showers are where they are supposed to be!
Many of the staff such as Gillian, General Manager and David, Head Chef are still heading the move forward and indeed regulars may find a refurbished hotel but with familiar faces.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Jeremy and Melloney
To all our valued guests, customers, and visitors,
We are re-opening on Monday 26th April 2021.
If your booking cannot go ahead because of lockdown restrictions, you will be able to reschedule (subject to availability) up to the end of 2021 and carry forward all monies paid. Vouchers from Itison, Wowcher and 5pm, have been extended until the end of May 2021.
If you have any queries or concerns, please contact us on email@example.com or call us direct on 01887 830205. The reception desk will not be manned, but we will aim to answer all queries within 24 hours.
On behalf of myself, the owners and all the team here at the hotel, we would like to thank all our guests for their continued support and understanding during this unprecedented time.
Take care and stay safe
Gillian SpenceGeneral Manager
The Kenmore Hotel offers fantastic bedrooms, with warm furnishings and luxurious linens.
Taymouth Restaurant offers excellent AA Rosette standard cuisine in an elegant setting.
Behind the traditional facade of the Kenmore Hotel you’ll find 40 charming and individually furnished bedrooms that simply invite you to relax and unwind, with warm furnishings and luxurious linens.
Dine in the contemporary surroundings of our Taymouth Restaurant and enjoy high quality locally-sourced produce, infused with ingenious touches, offering delicious dishes with unexpected flair.
All of the below are from our Sunday lunch menu and subject to change.
Lovely hotel with amazing view from dining room, staff were friendly and welcoming. Great location.. Very quaint inside.
This is the 3rd time we have stayed and we just love it, the location the hotel everything its just so peaceful and the scenery is stunning.
Staff really friendly. Food was delicious. Beautiful location overlooking Loch Tay. Lovely friendly cosy hotel and pet friendly.
To receive news, exclusive offers and promotions, simply send us your email address.