1 - Cleanliness & Sanitisation
We have always prided ourselves on high standards of cleanliness, but now our standards need to go even higher. These are our commitments to you:
- Comprehensive pre-opening training, to ensure that our team is familiar with the new cleaning, sanitising, and emergency procedure protocols.
- Surfaces will be cleaned and sanitised with our own Ozone machine, with a focus on high-touch surface cleanliness. This includes all handles, switches, telephone receivers, television remote controls, shower units, electronic buttons, handrails, seating, and tables.
- Equipment will be cleaned and sanitised through our commercial dishwashers, at a minimum temperature of 82oC.
- Wall mounted alcohol-based hand sanitiser in key areas. We will ask everyone to disinfect their hands when entering the building, or food service areas before tucking into a meal.
- Our housekeeping team, whilst carrying out deep cleaning of the bedrooms, will also open windows to let the fresh countryside air blow through.
- We will pause mid-stay cleaning of your room if you prefer.
- If possible, your room will be left empty the night before you arrive.
2 - Social Distancing for All
We have bags of space, both outside and in. Social distancing for us, it has never and is not a challenge. We have 3 different rooms to enjoy your breakfast, lunch or dinner or just relax over a drink! However, we also have a good plan in place which include:
- Sympathetic screening at our hotel reception.
- Bar service will be table service only.
- Order food and drink, or contact our team, using our App
- Hospitality service staff will have hand coverings when serving.
- Room service will be left outside your door, with no delivery tray-service charge.
- We will be set up for outside drinking & dining when the weather’s fine
- Seating will be spaced at least 2 metres apart. In one of our restaurants, groups of up to 4 guests from the same family unit only. Larger family units will be accommodated as separate groups.
- Directional and warning signs placed through the hotel to guide you safely and securely.
3 - Uncluttered Environment
To create an overall sense of calm and help us to ensure a safe, clean, and sanitised environment, free from the risk of accidental cross contamination, we are committing to:
- Remove all printed documents from our guest bedrooms and encourage guests to use our mobile guest app to access all hotel info, including menus and our guest directory. Single use printed menus will also be available.
- Remove all items which may be a risk for cross contamination or does not necessarily adds value to your stay, comfort or enjoyment and experience.
If you have any specific concerns that we haven’t covered here, or would like more details about any aspect of our Covid-19 operating practices, please drop us a line at email@example.com. We want to ensure that each and every guest who comes to visit us feels as relaxed and comfortable as possible, and are happy to provide as much information as you need to achieve this.
We are very confident in delivering our 100% guarantee!!! However, if you feel for any reason that we have fell short of this – then please let us know and we will aim to resolve any issue within 30 minutes.